The Nexx X.G100R is the perfect companion for riders rocking a cafe racer or vintage racing bike. The X.G100R totally nails it when it comes to looks and style! On a technical point though, it's nothing but premium. Constructed from X-Matrix material, which is a multi-composite fibre shell with fibreglass, 3D organic fibres, aramid fibres and even carbon reinforcements to ensure great protection and low weight. It comes in two shell sizes (XS-M and L-XXL) to keep the size down as well.
The X.G100R is based on the X.G100, with the addition of a face shield. This face shield is probably our favourite part of this helmet. It just screams durability and craftsmanship. The pivot hardware is spun aluminium and looks amazing and the visor closes with a solid and confidence inspiring thud like we never heard before. Sometimes it's the small things! The visor comes with an anti-fog lens as well.
The interior is soft and plush and looks the part too. It's moisture wicking and anti-microbial and of course fully removable and washable.
- Multiaxial fibreglass construction with special aramid fibres and carbon reinforcement
- Unbreakable anti-scratch wide field of view visor
- X-Mart Dry technology
- Fully removable and washable, anti-sweat and anti-allergic interior
- On/Off switch to control the helmets internal ventilation
- Chin wind stopper to reduce wind noise and draughts