Get Serious about riding safety and only wear glasses or goggles that are safety rated. Our Riderz series lenses are made from tough polycarbonate material, they are designed to protect your eyes from harmful elements.
These stylish looking goggles are the perfect combination of comfort and protection as the lenses won’t shatter if they come into contact with flying objects at high speed or during a collision or fall.
Featuring a detachable foam insert to shelter eyes from wind and dust, and an adjustable elastic strap with t-clip for a more secure fit, these goggles are ideal for riders who wear an open face helmet as they’ll protect you from the elements. The short arms also makes them great for sitting into closed face helmets.
- Medium / Large (in comparison to the Rocket)
- TR-90 Frame
- Thicker side frame and temples for a more masculine look and better protection from the side
- Frame designed to sit closer to the face reducing gaps for added protection
- Polycarbonate Decentred Safety Lens (PC-DS)
- Shatterproof and impact resistant
- Anti-Fog Coating
- Anti-Scratch Hard Coating makes the lenses highly scratch resistant
- Detachable foam gasket
- Adjustable elastic strap with t-clip for a more secure fit
- Strap and Foam available for purchase individually as spare parts
- Compliant to the Australian Safety Standard AS/NZS 1337.1
- Compliant to the Australian Standard for Sunglasses and Fashion Spectacles AS/NZS 1067:2003
- Designed for full face helmet wearers including short temples