The Shark Evoline Series 3 flip-front helmet delivers a faster opening and an easier interaction between visor and chin bar as the flip front is raised. The improved shell has reduced noise-levels when compared to the Evoline 2 and much-improved aerodynamics in both full face and open face options.
Equipped with an anti-scratch retractable sun visor and easy fit system for a comfortable use with glasses This helmet is ready for the Sharktooth system, so you can use sat navs, your phone or link to other Shark helmets.
The Shark Evoline Series 3 is the only one of a handful of flip-front helmets that have been given 5* in the SHARP test.
Featuring now a faster opening chin bar, reduced noise and improved aerodynamics in both full face and in open face position."Auto-up" device for unlocking the visor and chin bar simultaneously. Improved aerodynamics, particularly in open face position, New quieter design and improved inside ventilation Homologated twice for open face and full face, New comfortable padding with high-quality washable fabrics
- Construct from injected thermoplastic resin, carbon aramid fibre and multiaxial glass fiber
- Semi-automatic «Auto-up» system unlocking simultaneously visor and chin
- Optimal aerodynamics even in open-face position
- Outside anti-scratch & inside anti-fog visor treatment
- Integrated UV380 label & anti-scratch sun visor
- Quick release visor system
- Optimal comfort for the persons wearing glasses
- Micro lock buckle system
- Sharktooth Ready
- ECE 22-05 certified
- 1610g (+/- 50g)