Brand new for 2017, the Shark D-Skwal takes its foundations from the ground breaking Skwal, with the same polycarbonate shell and drop down internal sun visor and a free Pinlock anti-fog visor insert. It gains a new removable and washable interior lining and loses the LED lights, to give you a really well equipped helmet at an excellent price. The helmet is available in 3 different solid colours; matte black, white or gloss black, plus many graphic options.
The Shark D-Skwal has Shark's Auto seal visor mechanism, which provides an excellent seal with the rubber surround, to keep both sound and water out. The clear visor accommodates a Pinlock anti-fog insert, so it won't fog, even when it's cold and wet. The Shark D-Skwal also has an internal, retractable sun visor, to help you deal with sun glare, especially helpful when the sun is low in the sky. The Shark D-Skwal helmet weighs 1450g, is prepared for Sharktooth (Shark's wireless intercom system) and features Easyfit, making it possible for you to comfortably wear glasses with this helmet.
- FREE Pinlock anti-fog insert provided in the box
- Quick release visor
- Weighs 1450g
- ECE approved
- Auto seal Visor System provides much improved water and cold insulation
- Available in sizes XS (53-54 cm), S (55-56 cm), M (57-58 cm), L (59-60 cm) and XL (61-62 cm)
- Shell constructed from injected thermoplastic resin
- Integrated, retractable anti-scratch sun visor
- Optimal comfort for riders who wear glasses
- Micro-lock buckle system
- Removable inner lining, which can be washed on cold cycle
- Accommodates the Sharktooth bluetooth communication system