RAM Mount Handlebar rail mount for 7-8" tablets with a case, skin or sleeve
The Motorcycle Handlebar Wheelchair rail mount consists of:
- 1 x RAM Universal X-Grip® Cradle for 7-8" Tablets
- 1 x RAM Double Clamp Arm (Length of your choice - See below)
- 1 x RAM U-BOLT rail handlebar with 1" Ball
RAM Universal X-Grip® Cradle for 7-8" Tablets
The RAM-HOL-UN8BU consists of a spring loaded cradle and 1" rubber ball connected to the back of the base.
Included are extra easy access grip knobs, located on the back of the cradle for quick release of your tablet.
The universal x-grip expands and contracts for perfect fit of most 7" tablets.
The X-Grip® includes a device tether recommended for outdoor applications.
- Minimum Width = 2.5" (Minimum Height = 7")
- Maximum Width = 5.75" (Minimum Height = 4")
- Depth = 0.875"
NOT Suitable for any other size tablet.
RAM Double Socket Clamp Arm (Select length prior to checkout);
- SHORT (RAM-B-201U-A) Overall Length: 6cm Socket-To-Socket Length: 4.5cm
- STANDARD (RAM-B-201U) Overall Length: 9cm Socket-To-Socket Length: 7.6cm
- LONG (RAM-B-201U-C) Overall Length: 15cm Socket-To-Socket Length: 13.5cm
RAM Rail base U-Bolt B-231U
The RAM motorcycle handlebar base contains a 1" rubber ball designed to sit at right angles to the mounting rail.
The Zinc coated metal u-bolt accommodates rails in diameter from 1.27cm (0.5") to 3.18cm (1.25") in diameter.
Included are black cover caps to be placed over the exposed ends of the u-bolt and a composite adapter that can narrow the rail to a minimum width of 0.5".
** This listing includes one double socket clamp arm only. Please select the length required prior to checkout.
* Any device shown is for illustration purposes only and is not included in purchase.