The Adaptive 2, our most advanced LED Headlight. It was designed to address a particular shortfall of traditional headlights — poor visibility while cornering. While traditional headlights create a dark void of light going into a corner as the bike leans, the Adaptive 2 dynamically fills in the darkness with bright, white light. Ultimately making you feel more comfortable and safe.
The Adaptive 2 LED headlight calculates bank angles on a real-time basis using proprietary technology and on-board sensors, automatically directing the light array up or down as the motorcycle leans. This additional illumination fills in the gaps that traditional headlights can’t.
- On-board intelligence senses leaning angles when cornering to control light
- Dynamically fills in dark areas while turning
- Plug & play solution for PAR56 (7″ round) motorcycle headlight buckets
- Breakthrough improvement in visibility and safety
- DOT & ECE dual-compliant headlight
- H4 Connection
This a BARE LED unit and will not be a direct replacement in many motorcycle applications, please see our conversions, assembled headlamps, and model specific applications.
- Inner Bezel – Choose from Black or Chrome for the inner bezel.