Metzeler Racetec RR Comp K Slick Tyre
ENHANCED DYNAMICAL PERFORMANCES, ACHIVED EASIER BY AMATEUR RIDERS
New profiles with a larger contact patch increase tyre grip by having more rubber on the ground. The new contour, working conjointly with METZELER INTERACT™ patented steel belt technology, provides enhanced agility and riding easiness.
- RACETEC™ RR COMPK SLICK also features a compound with Low Glass Transition polymers allowing a wider optimal working range covering different asphalts friction coefficients and temperatures.
- FIT & PLAY DESIGN, ALLOWING TYRES PERFORMANCES TO BE EXPLOITED WITHOUT NEEDING A SPECIFIC BIKE SET UP OR TYRE WARMERS
- RACETEC™ RR COMPK SLICK features profiles, geometries and structural material more similar to street legal tyres, allowing for a smoother transition between open roads sport riding and circuit riding. Thanks to quick warm-up given by specific compound employment, RACETEC™ RR COMPK SLICK may be used without tyre warmers.
- IMPROVED PREDICTABILITY AND RIDING EASINESS
- The employment of a wider contact patch and a Rayon carcass plies structure, coupled with METZELER INTERACT™ patented steel belt technology, allows for a neutral tyre behavior with a clearer transmission of contact feeling to the rider.
- This allows the user to adapt his riding style to the adherence level.
- SUPERIOR DURATION AND PERFORMANCE CONSISTENCY
- Thanks to the employment of specific resins inside the compound, alongside a mixing process granting uniform dispersal of the material components, RACETEC™ RR
- COMPK SLICK performance will last throughout thermic cycles, allowing tyres to be used for more circuit sessions. Increased compound wearing resistance thanks to profile and contact patch geometry.