A lightweight race hydration pack including 2 litre Hydrapak Shape Shift™ reservoir
The unequalled combination of Quadloc-lite™ harness, Cordura® construction and a HydraPak Shape Shift™ 2-litre reservoir produces a lightweight, hard-wearing race pack, purpose built to take the long-term punishment of serious off-road competition.
NOW ALSO INCLUDES A HANDS-FREE KIT … Designed for racing conditions when it’s safer to keep both hands on the handle bars and concentrate on riding. This kit positions the soft bite valve of the hydration tube permanently near the riders mouth, giving fast & safe ‘Hands-free’ hydration.
Ergonomically designed specifically for motorcycle riding, to allow unrestricted arm movement.
Easy to get on and off even while wearing gloves & body armour.
Back length adjustable to suit the rider and once set giving perfect fit and pack stability at all times.
Best of all, the weight is transferred away from the shoulders to the chest and body, giving all-day comfort.
SHAPE-SHIFT 2L RESERVOIR
- Shape-Shift™ baffle locks for a slim profile and increased stabilization; unlocks for full 2L volume, or keep locked for. 1.5L volume.
- Slide-Seal™ top opens wide for easy filling and closes tight for a leakproof seal.
- High-flow Blaster™ bite valve self seals after each sip and features a twist on/off bar to prevent leaks when not in use.
- Plug-N-Play™ connect system lets you easily disconnect the drink tube (an auto shut off valve prevents leaking) and remove the reservoir from your pack for convenient refilling.
- Fully reversible for easy cleaning and drying, top-shelf dishwasher safe.
- Unique QUADLOC-LITE™ harness
- 420D Cordura® Lite Plus construction
- Hypalon structural reinforcements on harness
- Hook & eye drink tube management
- YKK® water-resistant zip
- Removable waist strap
- Reflective panels on harness
- Reflective H2 logo on rear
- Kriega Hands Free kit supplied
- Available in 4 colour options; black, orange, lime or orange