The Forma SLAM DRY boots are not designed to replace fully protective moto boots, they are designed to replace tennis shoes, and provide a compromise for the many urban riders who choose not to wear adequate foot protection.
The SLAM DRY ride boots are constructed using a soft Full Grain Leather outer, and a Drytex waterproof breathable inner liner. They have CE Certified Level 1 protection which includes an anti-crush rubber sole, abrasion resistant leather, and internal plastic malleolus ankle protection.
So if you are looking for lightweight urban style boots with basic protection for low risk riding, then check out these new Forma SLAM DRY ride boots!
- LIFETIME WARRANTY when purchased in Australia*
- Guaranteed perfect fit
- Easy size exchange
- CE Certified quality.
- Full-grain oil treated leather upper.
- DRYTEX® lining (Waterproof/Breathable).
- Forma double density rubber sole.
- Reinforced internal protection on ankle area.
- Padded full-grain leather tongue.
- Lace closure with reinforced eyelets.
- Flexible mid-sole for urban/city use.
- Anti-bacterial replaceable insole.
- High quality - 100% European production.