"The world-famous Forma Adventure boots. A perfect combination of adventure and street. The guaranteed waterproof Drytex liner performs remarkably through heavy conditions. A technical multi-flex sole allows the right amount of flex for everyday walking, but at the same time, has controlled flex and crush resistance to exceed CE level motorcycle protection on paved roads and in light off-road conditions.
Remember, motocross boots are designed for pure off-road, they are heavy and lack feel and can slow your reaction time on the bike. Additionally, they can be too rigid for effective impact protection on road surfaces, so not always the best choice for adventure touring.
The Forma Adventure boots are designed to work more effectively as dual-sport boots, with some nice off-road features and a more favorable design for rider agility and paved surface protection.
These boots are one of the world’s most popular adventure and dual-sport boots for good reason."
- LIFETIME WARRANTY* if purchased in Australia
- Guaranteed perfect fit.
- Easy size exchange.
CE® level protection and quality.
- Latest updated 2017 version.
Full-grain oiled leather upper.
- Updated DRYTEX® lining, waterproof and breathable.
- Adventure multi-flex, dual-density, anti-slip sole.
- Injection molded plastic front plate.
- Plastic gear pad protection.
- Internal molded plastic protection.
- Adjustable Velcro® closure.
Unbreakable and adjustable GH plastic buckles.
- Shin and ankle TPU molded plastic protections.
- Ankle reinforcements.
- Special nylon mid-sole with stainless steel shank.
- Extra soft polymer padding with memory foam.
Anti-bacterial replaceable insole.
- Suitable for men and women.
- High quality - 100% European production.
*Due to the special lightweight sole design, these boots are not recommended for use with kick-start bikes or bikes with aggressive motocross style foot-pegs.