Biltwell Gringo Helmet - Solid
When it comes to retro or vintage bikes it is always important to have your gear match your ride. The Gringo is here to wrap your head in a combination of old school style and modern safety.
The ECE certified Gringo helmet is built to suit the needs of contemporary riders, with a beautifully crafted diamond stitched removable liner, an eyeport that accepts pretty much any type of goggle you could want to wear, as well as 5 snaps that work with any universal 3-snap shield, Biltwell’s own Bubble shield or their 5-snap Blast shield. So next time you hop on your chop or throw a leg over your bike leave that vintage helmet on the shelf where it belongs and grab a Gringo.
- Injection-moulded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Hand-sewn removable brushed Lycra liner with contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- Internal BioFoam chin pad with hand-sewn contrast stitching
- Rugged plated steel D-ring neck strap with adjustment strap end retainer
- Rubber or chrome accent edging on shell and eye port
- ECE Approved
Note :- This helmet comes with clear visor. Tinted visor is for illustration purpose only.