Note: 7 business days processing required
The Belstaff Brooklands is a true motorcycling icon and is regarded by many as the quintessential short-cut motorcycle jacket. This updated Brooklands Pro edition updates the design with an impressive safety specification and modern functionality but with the same go-everywhere attitude and timeless styling.
Staying true to the much loved original formula, the Brooklands Pro is a short length, unobtrusive jacket with a 10oz Wax Cotton outer. This fabric in itself is already very sturdy by nature and passes the new CE abrasion tests on itself, but Belstaff backed it up with Cordura panels in the high impact areas to offer even better abrasion resistance. The shoulders and elbows come equipped with D3O CE certified armour and there is a pocket for an optional back protector.
The Brooklands Pro is built to perform, and it will do so all year round: the (already water repellent) wax cotton is backed up by a waterproof and breathable Miporex membrane and a removable quilted lining. It makes the Brooklands Pro a capable all-rounder with impressive protective features brought together in a beautiful design.
- 10oz Waxed Cotton waist length jacket in black
- Cordura panels in impact areas for added abrasion resistance
- CE Approved Level 1 D3O armour (shoulders and elbows)
- Pocket for optional back protector
- Waterproof and breathable Miporex membrane
- Removable quilted 150gr body warmer liner
- Quilted reinforcement patches on elbow and shoulders
- Dual upper patch pockets with waterproof flap and snaps
- Adjustable neck strap on collar
- Embroidered logo buckle cover on waist
- Metal under arm breathers
- Inside facing jet pocket with coil zipper closure
- Low jet pockets
- Cuff adjusting gusset with snaps
- Rubber-covered bottom central snap
- CE-approved garment (Level A)