Arai Vector 2 Helmet
The new Vector 2 continues the hugely popular "less-is-more" Vector model, one that quickly became a major seller. Like its predecessor, the Arai Vector 2 is specifically created for riders who dont need all the bells and whistles. But who cant imagine not getting the Arai familys three generations of handmade magic in craftsmanship, protection, performance, comfort and ft.
- The Arai Vector-2 also adds the new 5mm peel-away layer to the removable interior comfort liners temple pad, giving you another level of customization no other helmet brand offers.
- Giving you even more ability to craft the perfect ft and comfort for your face, the cheekpads now feature a 5mm peel-away layer for added room if needed.
- Same wider field of side-to-side visibility as the Corsair V racing helmet and Arai RX-Q
- The new ACF-2 front intake vent has an oversized intake opening for better airflow, and a sliding-door mechanism to more completely close it. The placement of the new chinvent design within the Vector 2's chinbar gives it a distinctive look all its own - while flowing a lot of air into the interior
- New ACR-2 rear exhaust vent- wing combo: Wind-tunnel tuned air inlets markedly improve interior ventilation and heat removal.
- An upgrade to the old Arai Vector's fixed liner, the fully removable, washable, and replaceable interior comfort- liner also comes in optional sizes to micro-ft your helmet to your head. Furthermore, it is designed with a full-perimeter crown pad with minimal frame support for increased comfort The removable/ replaceable cheekpads also have removable washable covers for easier, thorough cleaning
- This newly-sculpted lower reinforcement band provides stability and a lower center of gravity for a very lightweight feeling. Large side exhaust ports increase airflow while minimizing noise levels. And the larger bottom opening makes for easier on-off.