Incorporating new, innovative outer shell grid technology that is extremely lightweight and ventilated, the Youth Bionic Action Jacket is ideal for the youth or smaller framed riders. With CE certified protection and an engineered ergonomic design this versatile jacket is constructed from a durable elastane stretch mesh and can be integrated with Alpinestars’ Bionic Neck Supports.
- Removable upper back panel for YOUTH NECK SUPPORT compatibility.
- Soft touch YNS puller for convenient and safe engagement of the YNS.
- Shoulder and elbow adjustment straps for personal fitment.
- Lateral adjustment straps to tighten the back protector towards the chest shell for safe and secure fit.
- Kidney belt to tighten the back protector to the body.
- New technical elastane main construction is highly breathable and retains shape.
- Premium, auto-lock YKK zipper for main frontal closure.
- Shoulder reinforcement for YNS attachment and position stability of protector.
- New lightweight protection jacket with high adjustability and maximum breathability.
- Back protector developed in two waist to-shoulder dimensions in order to cover all the KIDS/YOUTH body sizes from 6–10 and from 10-14 years.
- All shells are constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight-saving properties.
- All shells are highly perforated for maximum breathability and air ventilation.
- Single injected shells constructed with a back integrated grid structure which absorbs and dissipates impact forces.
- Shells are vented and channeled to improve airflow and prevent heat buildup. Ergonomic protection shell contour following the natural curve of the back ensuring optimum fit while riding. Plates lock to prevent overextension of the back.
- Shoulder and elbow protector CE certified against EN 1621_1:2012 LEVEL 1.
- Back protector CE certified against EN 1621_2:2014 LEVEL 1.
- Divided chest protector CE certified against EN 1621_3:2016 LEVEL 2.