Textile Weatherproof Pants
The Sonoran Air DRYSTAR® Overpants are designed to be worn over jeans or on their own, providing effective protection against abrasion and impacts, as well as 100% waterproof performance when riding in adverse weather. With extensive mesh inserts and ventilated protection the Sonoran Air is extremely comfortable on warm weather rides offering overall airflow, while a long zippered gusset makes fitting and removing the pants while wearing boots quick and easy.
- Advanced multi-panel shell construction featuring a 600 denier, PU-coated textile main with integrated mesh panels for excellent levels of cooling internal airflow.
- Removable waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® membrane with mesh inserts ensures excellent all-weather capability.
- Alpinestars new perforated CE certified Bio Air knee armor provides high levels of impact protection while offering cooling. Knee protector is housed in mesh compartment that allows for protector to be set in range of positions depend on leg size.
- Hip compartments with PE foam padding (Alpinestars Nucleon hip protector available as accessory upgrade).
- Pre-curved leg design with stretch accordion inserts on knee and back affords a superior riding fit.
- Convenient storage options with deep zippered side pockets for peace-of-mind storage.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to selected Alpinestars leather and textile jackets.
- Adjustable waist with secure sliding hook closure.
- A long zippered gusset running from the knees to the hem enables easy fitment of the pants while wearing boots.
- Reflective detailing for enhanced night-time visibility.
- Premium YKK® zippers for durability and personalized fit.
- Available in men's INTERNATIONAL sizes, S-2XL.